You may hear many myths and misinformation about the juicer, and face trouble taking a decision about purchasing a perfect juicer for you. Especially if you are buying a juicer for the first time and don’t know the true information regarding juicer, It will be more difficult for you to take the right decision. You are here to know the difference between Masticating vs centrifugal juicer.
Though there are many brands as well as models juicer on the market, as the most common types, the name of masticating and centrifugal juicers should be mentioned first. But you may stumble to figure out that which one is best suitable to serve your purpose if you don’t know the details feature of them and what benefits they will provide you.
We are going to have a close look here at these two electric juicers, their features, and mechanism. You will also get a clear idea about what are differences between these two juicers in this write-up. So, let’s see.
First of all, Masticating juicer is a little bit expensive than a centrifugal juicer. The word “masticate” refers to grind, chew or knead substance into a pulp.
It is a high-end juice extractor. It has made the juicing an easy task. But the most attractive feature of this juicer is it ensures maximum nutrition of your juice as it is run at very low speed.
Click here.. Buy This Juicer.
It’s Motor run at low speed. Having low speed, it prevents oxidation of juice.
- Masticating juicers preserve more nutrients
- It can store Juice up to 72 hours. So, you can use this juice for 72 hours.
- It ensures high yield of juice
- A masticating juicer usually has vertical design which saves space
- Its Innovative auto cleaning system cleans the screen at the time of juicing.
- It makes Juices of wheat grass as well as other greens with very efficiency.
- Most suitable for making sorbets, nut butter nut milks, and baby food.
- Masticating juicers are more expensive.
- Having smaller chute, it requires small pieces of it to be juice.
- It takes more times to clean than centrifugal juicers.
The centrifugal juicer usually operates at very high RMP (Revolution per Minute). So, you can have your juice very quickly with this juicer.
Its high-speed spinning motor transforms in a blade-like circular disc. So, it can act like a cheese grater.
The teeth of this juicer machine chunk the food into a pulp first. Then the centrifugal motion pulls out the juice through the mesh filter. Before that, the juice is funneled via a spigot.
Centrifugal juicer is best suitable for juicing with soft and hard vegetables, and fruits.
Click Here to Buy This Juicer
- Comparatively cheaper than masticating juicers
- Having large chute, you can have juice of even whole pieces of vegetables or fruit without chopping
- Easy and fast to use and clean
- Available in most of the departmental and retail stores
- Best suitable for the beginner juicer maker
- Having high-speed blade, it damages most of the nutrients value of the juice
- Not efficient at soft leafy greens juicing
- Not suitable for nut milk, nut butter, and baby foods making
- Make loud sound at the time of juicing
Masticating vs centrifugal Juicer Comparison
|Masticating Juicer||Centrifugal Juicer|
More cheap than a masticating juicer
Suitable for making sorbets, nut
butter nut milks, and baby food.
Centrifugal juicer is not suitable at
all for making sorbets, nut butter nut
milks, and baby food.
It does not create any load sound
at the time of operation.
It creates load sound at the time
It requires small pieces of fruits
and vegetable to be juice.
It can juice of even whole pieces of
vegetables or fruit
Ensures maximum nutrition
It damages maximum nutrient of juice.
In a whole, both the juicers have some advantages and disadvantages. From this Masticating vs centrifugal comparison, the masticating juicer has some extra benefits. As it ensures maximum nutrient values, you can consider it to have though it is a little bit costly.